- Triptych album cover layout. Configurable number of images, size, and spacing.
- Essay and Page templates.
- Album page that lazy-loads content as you scroll. Includes optional lightbox view link on image clicks.
- Permalink pages for individual images and videos.
- Pre-built black and white styles.
- Responsive layout throughout that's compatible with all tablets and mobile devices.
- Social media share buttons for Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr and Google+.
- Like and Tweet buttons with option to link Facebook button to your Facebook page.
- Custom header logo ready.
- Customizable background and text colors.
Chastain includes a few editable settings. Like all Koken themes, Chastain can be customized through an integrated settings panel that requires no coding or HTML experience. We'll discuss below all the major settings you should be aware of when using this theme.
Chastain includes two theme styles: Black and White. Switch between these at the top of the theme's settings panel to get the basic look you want quickly.
To replace the text current used to display your site title, switch Type to "Image" in the Site title section. Create your logo and upload the image to your web server or any plice you can link to, then enter the image's URL into the Image URL field. We recommend using absolute (http://) links, not relative (/) links. After that you should see your image as the site title.
The front page of Chastain displays all public albums created in the Library. Every album displays its cover images side by side, similar to a triptych. If you'd like to display more than 3 images, assign more covers in the Library. See our album covers tutorial for assistance with that.
To edit the size of each cover, as well as the amount of space inserted in-between, click on Template at the top of the settings panel. There you'll find these settings.
If you would prefer a single cover image for each album, that's doable. Change the Number setting to "Single" and the primary cover from each album will be displayed.
Those are all the major settings you'll find in Chastain. If you have any questions about the theme feel free to contact Koken support.
When you do publish your site, consider sharing it with us! We might include it on this page for others to check out. Simply click on "Examples" in the sub-navigation above and look for the share link box.