Ensemble keeps things simple with a classic layout that looks great on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. Typography mixes serifs for body type and sans-serif for headers to lend a classic, yet modern look that works with all types of content.
- Mosaic content and album grid with configurable title, caption and date display.
- Timeline template for viewing the latest albums, album updates, essays and individual image uploads on a single page.
- Blogging support with essays and essay archives.
- Black and white color styles.
- Responsive layout throughout that's compatible with all tablets and mobile devices.
- Social media share buttons for Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr and Google+.
- Like and Tweet buttons with option to link Facebook button to your Facebook page.
- Custom header logo ready.
Ensemble includes a few editable settings. Like all Koken themes, Ensemble can be customized through an integrated settings panel that requires no coding or HTML experience. We'll discuss below all the major settings you should be aware of when using this theme.
Ensemble includes two theme styles: Black and White. Switch between these at the top of the theme's settings panel to get the basic look you want quickly.
To replace the text current used to display your site title, switch Type to "Image" in the Site title section. Create your logo and upload the image to your web server or any plice you can link to, then enter the image's URL into the Image URL field. We recommend using absolute (http://) links, not relative (/) links. After that you should see your image as the site title.
When viewing a page that displays individual images and videos like the contents page you may control which text appears there by clicking the Template tab at the top of the settings panel. Settings that appear here only apply to the template currently in front of you.
View the Timeline page. This template displays a chronology of your latest published content, including individual images/videos, new albums, albums that have been recently updated, and published essays. The settings panel includes a variety of visibility toggles, plus an option to edit the display of album covers when albums are published.
Those are all the major settings you'll find in Ensemble. If you have any questions about the theme feel free to contact Koken support.
When you do publish your site, consider sharing it with us! We might include it on this page for others to check out. Simply click on "Examples" in the sub-navigation above and look for the share link box.